Home || Talks || CV
I received my Ph.D. from the University of Georgia, USA, in May 2019. My advisor is Dan Nakano.
I am now a postdoc at Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica.
- Classification of spherical -distance -designs by solving Diophantine equations, joint work Eiichi Bannai, Etsuko Bannai, Wei-Hsuan Yu and Yan Zhu.
To appear in Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics.
Supplemental material: Mathematica code to solve a certain degree Diophantine equation in variables under some conditions.
- Explicit spherical designs.
Submitted, Jul. 2018.
- Rational designs, joint work with Zhen Cui and Jiacheng Xia.
Advances in Mathematics, 352, 541-571, 2019.
- Nonexistence of nontrivial tight -designs.
Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics, 47(2), 301-318, 2018.
- A Fisher type inequality for weighted regular -wise balanced designs.
Journal of Combinatorial Theory A, 119(7), 1523-1527, 2012.
Papers in preparation
- Majorana representation of complex vectors, Temperley-Lieb category, and two variable hypergeometric series, joint work with Shaoshi Chen, Mikio Nakahara, Yan Zhu.
- New lower bound on the sizes of designs. (abstract)
- Hamiltonian thickness and spanning topological minors, joint work with Yaokun Wu and Yinfeng Zhu. (abstract)
- Lit-only -game, joint work with Yaokun Wu. (abstract)
- Inferring phylogenies from incomplete metric information, joint work with Yaokun Wu, Zeying Xu, Yinfeng Zhu.
- Positive matrices, primitive matrices, scrambling matrices and contractible matrices, joint work with Xinmao Wang and Yaokun Wu.
- Fiber products of P-polynomial association schemes. (abstract)
- On -distance sets in real hyperbolic space.
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 624
- Mailing address:
Institute of Mathematics
6F, Astronomy-Mathematics Building
No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road
Taipei 10617, Taiwan
- Combinatorics: Association Schemes, Design Theory, Graph Theory, Symbolic Dynamics, Phylogenetic combinatorics.
- Number Theory: Diophantine Equation, Finiteness of integral points, Variable separated curves.
- Representation Theory: Algebraic roups, Cohomology, Iwahori-Hecke Algebras, Quantum Groups, Schur Algebras.