Home || Talks || CV
I am a fourth year graduate student at University of Georgia, USA. My advisor is Dan Nakano.
Papers in preparation
- Support varieties for Hecke algebras, joint work with Dan Nakano
- An explicit construction of spherical designs
- Hamiltonian thickness, joint work with Yaokun Wu and Yinfeng Zhu. (abstract)
- Classification problem of certain spherical embeddings of strongly regular graphs, joint work Eiichi Bannai, Etsuko Bannai, Wei-Hsuan Yu and Yan Zhu.
- Lit-only -game, joint work with Yaokun Wu. (abstract)
- Inferring phylogenies from incomplete metric information, joint work with Yaokun Wu, Zeying Xu, Yinfeng Zhu.
- Positive matrices, primitive matrices, scrambling matrices and contractible matrices, joint work with Xinmao Wang and Yaokun Wu.
- Product of P-polynomial association schemes. (abstract)
- -distance set in real hyperbolic space.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Boyd 427K
- Mobile Phone: +86-137-6682-2808
- Mailing address:
Department of Mathematics
Boyd Graduate Studies Research Center
University of Georgia
Athens, GA, 30602, USA
- Association Schemes
- Iwahori-Hecke Algebras
- Representation Theory
- Symbolic Dynamics