Home || Talks || CV
I am a fourth year graduate student at University of Georgia, USA. My advisor is Dan Nakano.
- Support varieties for Hecke algebras, joint work with Dan Nakano, accepted. (PDF)
Papers in preparation
- Hamiltonian thickness and spanning topological minors, joint work with Yaokun Wu and Yinfeng Zhu. (abstract)
- On -Schur algebras corresponding to Hecke algebras of type B, joint work with Chun-Ju Lai and Dan Nakano.
- Nonexistence of -distance -designs on unitary groups.
- Lit-only -game, joint work with Yaokun Wu. (abstract)
- Inferring phylogenies from incomplete metric information, joint work with Yaokun Wu, Zeying Xu, Yinfeng Zhu.
- Positive matrices, primitive matrices, scrambling matrices and contractible matrices, joint work with Xinmao Wang and Yaokun Wu.
- Product of P-polynomial association schemes. (abstract)
- On -distance sets in real hyperbolic space.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Boyd 427K
- Mobile Phone: +86-137-6682-2808
- Mailing address:
Department of Mathematics
Boyd Graduate Studies Research Center
University of Georgia
Athens, GA, 30602, USA
- Association Schemes
- Iwahori-Hecke Algebras
- Representation Theory
- Symbolic Dynamics
- Schur Algebras