Home || Talks || CV
I graduate from University of Georgia, USA. My advisor is Dan Nakano.
I am on the job market this year. My research statement is available here.
- Classification of feasible parameters by solving Diophantine equations, joint work Eiichi Bannai, Etsuko Bannai, Wei-Hsuan Yu and Yan Zhu, Submitted, Aug. 2018. (PDF)
Supplemental material: Mathematica code to solve a certain degree Diophantine equation in variables under some conditions. (Mathematica Notebook) (PDF)
- Explicit spherical designs. Submitted, Jul. 2018. (PDF)
- Rational designs, joint work with Zhen Cui and Jiacheng Xia. Submitted, Oct. 2017. (PDF)
- A Fisher type inequality for weighted regular -wise balanced designs,
Journal of Combinatorial Theory A, 119(7), 1523-1527, 2012. doi:10.1016/j.jcta.2012.04.008
- Nonexistence of nontrivial tight -designs,
Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics, 47(2), 301-318, 2018. doi:10.1007/s10801-017-0776-0
Papers in preparation
- New lower bound on the sizes of designs. (abstract)
- Hamiltonian thickness and spanning topological minors, joint work with Yaokun Wu and Yinfeng Zhu. (abstract)
- Lit-only -game, joint work with Yaokun Wu. (abstract)
- Inferring phylogenies from incomplete metric information, joint work with Yaokun Wu, Zeying Xu, Yinfeng Zhu.
- Positive matrices, primitive matrices, scrambling matrices and contractible matrices, joint work with Xinmao Wang and Yaokun Wu.
- Product of P-polynomial association schemes. (abstract)
- On -distance sets in real hyperbolic space.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Boyd 427K
- Mobile Phone: +86-137-6682-2808
- Mailing address:
Department of Mathematics
Boyd Graduate Studies Research Center
University of Georgia
Athens, GA, 30602, USA
- Association Schemes
- Design Theory
- Graph Theory
- Symbolic Dynamics
- Phylogenetic combinatorics
- Number Theory
- Diophantine Equation
- Finiteness of integral points
- Variable separated curves.
- Representation Theory
- Algebraic roups
- Iwahori-Hecke Algebras
- Quantum Groups
- Schur Algebras